Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Take 10

Today was a pretty funny day. My partner and I had to rerecord our podcast so many times because we would mess up on like one word or something small but i am such a perfectionist that i felt like it had to be perfect. Then when we did get it perfect i did not save the episode completly and so we had to rerecord it again. I think that everything happens for a reason because our last recording was definatly the best. Our classmates was telling us that it was perfect from becfore and making jokes about us doing it so many times. We found this very funny because they all heard us doing it and thought it was perfect but we did not. My partner and I also realized that we are the two loudest people in the class. I am very happy with the results of today's podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment