Friday, February 12, 2010

First podcasting experience

Today was my first time podcasting and i realized that podcasting is fairly easy. The only trouble i had was using the site because the site was a little confusing. I think if i play around with the site a little more then i would have no trouble with podcasting at all. It was very funny to hear my recorded voice because i sound so different compared to the voice i hear when i speak. I like podcasting because it is so much easier to speak what you want to say then to write it. I think that in the future the only problem i would have while podcasting is being aware of how clear i sound and how fast i talk. I have to be sure that my words are clear so that whoever is listening to my podcast can understand me clearly. Me nor my partner used the headphones this time but we were comfortable with just holding the mic so we will probably do that the next time. Check my podcast out guys!!!!!!! Olivia Torres is also fetured in my first podcast.